Creative Writing Wall
Sensory Sensitivity Thoughts
– I hear, see, feel, taste, smell and do things differently to you.
– Some differences make me feel good.
– Some make me feel bad.
– I love to rock or spin as it makes me feel calm.
– I have certain tastes and preferences that are important to help me cope with food.
– I can find it difficult to take part in games and use my body as expected.
– Some smells/tastes are difficult for me to absorb.
– Noises can hurt my head or frighten me.
– I might not realise when I am tired, hungry, sick or in pain.
– Please don’t judge, understand my differences.
– Guide me in discovering how to cope.